Transfer JCoins

• Hello! I get the following error when trying to transfer JCoins:

• disabled function 'abs' in template 'jCoinsTransferOverlay' on line 16

This line uses the language item wcf.jcoins.transfer.fee.description, which includes the PHP function abs() (= absolute value of a number). Obviously WoltLab does not allow this function in templates on their server. Until this issue is solved, you could either dispense transfer fees or modify the language item: change ...@$transferFee|abs}... to ...{@$transferFee}....

I don't consider that as an error. But will change it in the next version.

• UdoZ

Added the Label Not a bug
  • UdoZ

Added the Label Implemented
  • This line uses the language item wcf.jcoins.transfer.fee.description, which includes the PHP function abs() (= absolute value of a number). Obviously WoltLab does not allow this function in templates on their server. Until this issue is solved, you could either dispense transfer fees or modify the language item: change ...@$transferFee|abs}... to ...{@$transferFee}....

I don't consider that as an error. But will change it in the next version.

I cannot find the phrase ...@$transferFee|abs}... both in templates and phrases. I guess this is something that has to be done via cPanel? if so, I cannot do it myself on WoltLab Cloud

• I don't know in detail, what WoltLab allows within the Cloud. Typically you change language items via the ACP - Customization - Languages - Phrases.

But I suggest to set the transfer fee to zero and wait for my update. I already uploaded it into the plugin store and it should be available tomorrow or so.