• Hello!

I had time to try the Quiz plugin and wanted to say it is really well made, I just wanted to change the notification received when a new quastion is submitted and if possible the avatar also!

all the best!

• Oh, sorry, missed that one.

to change the notification received when a new quastion is submitted

You have to modify language items:

User submitted a question, text for moderation panel: wcf.acp.quiz.question.user

Question was accepted -> text for notification: wcf.user.quiz.notification.question. (4 in total).

and if possible the avatar also!

Where do you want to change it? The avatars are basically set by the affected user.

• You have to modify language items:

User submitted a question, text for moderation panel: wcf.acp.quiz.question.user

Question was accepted -> text for notification: wcf.user.quiz.notification.question. (4 in total).

this helped thank you!

Where do you want to change it? The avatars are basically set by the affected user.

I would like to change the avatar on the notifications, at the moment I can see the default one but want to use the website logo instead

• I would like to change the avatar on the notifications, at the moment I can see the default one but want to use the website logo instead

The avatar is connected to users. If they do not upload an own avatar, the default is displayed.

To display a logo instead of the avatar, a lot of code / templates have to be changed.