WoltLab Suite already offers a box in which the members with the most posts are presented. However, this box can not be configured with regard to the content. It counts all posts written since the opening of the community.
In contrast, Members with the most Posts offers a variety of configuration options:
- selection of forums for counting of posts,
- definition of practically arbitrary periods (always referring to the current date) for the post count,
- status of the posts, e.g. activated, closed and / or deleted,
- selection of users by group memberships, status (activated / not activated, banned / not banned) and time of the last activity.
In addition to the current users with the most posts, the top posters of the previous period can also be displayed in the box if required.
A maximum of 100 users can be displayed in the box. The contents of the box are cached to minimize the load on the system by the box. The cache is refreshed every 3 minutes.
The appearance and positions of the box are the same as those of the respective WoltLab box.
- Versions 5.2.x are for WoltLab Suite 3.0 to 5.2
Notes on Data Protection
This extension does not store any data relevant to data protection.
Members with the most Posts 5.2.1 (Jun 3rd 2020)
Members with the most Posts 5.2.0 (Dec 31st 2019)
Members with the most Posts 3.1.1 (Jun 22nd 2019)
Members with the most Posts 3.0.1 (Jun 22nd 2019)
Members with the most Posts 3.1.0 pl 1 (May 3rd 2018)
Members with the most Posts 3.0.0 pl 1 (May 3rd 2018)
Members with the most Posts 3.1.0 (Apr 29th 2018)
Members with the most Posts 3.0.0 (Apr 29th 2018)